BABI, “Bringing All the Best International,” was originally established in Asia in 1994 as a distributor for popular beverages and biscuits from United States. We have been making, marketing, and managing world-class premium brands ever since. And the company’s commitment to procuring only authentic and quality ingredients has helped BABI earn an outstanding reputation as a company that has helped some of the world’s largest brands in tailoring responses to the growing sophistication of modern consumers.
Through years, the company has evolved into a multinational manufacturing and distribution enterprise, employing a dedicated staff of over 100 professionals located around the world, including the United States, Taiwan, China, and Thailand.
The company’s philosophy is always to create and think of the brand from a “Culture of Origin Marketing” point of view. PREMIUM QUALITY and SIMPLE GOODNESS are the two things we always keep in mind when we bring our brands to consumers.
BABI’s world-class products include:
- KOH COCONUT Water: KOH in Thai means “Island,” and the world’s finest coconuts come from Thailand’s lush tropical groves. Local farmers harvest the coconuts using sustainable methods.
KOH COCONUT, made only from the fresh juice of coconuts, is delicious, refreshing, healthy and 100% all natural.
KOH COCONUT supports sustainable and ecologically friendly farming practices and contributes to forest preservation as well as elephant protection.
The KOH COCONUT line includes Original 100%, Mango and Watermelon waters, KOH COCONUT chips in original, chocolate and wasabi flavors, as well as Organic KOH COCONUT Oil.
- Bessie Byer:
“Simple Goodness” is the inspiration behind Bessie Byer’s fruit Nectars and Infused Teas. Nectars include Tropical and Pomegranate Berry, Infused Teas include Peach Tea, Raspberry Tea, and Cranberry Oolong. Sparkling Fruits drinks in mango and lychee flavors, and the Newton brand of Apple Chips round out this brand that brings “Simple Goodness” to your table.
- Tree Top: Quality juice Americans have trusted since 1938.
Tree Top is a cooperative of 2,500 American family farmers of apple and fruit orchards that produce delicious fruit products and ingredients. Founded and headquartered in the heart of Washington’s apple country in Selah, WA, Tree Top is among the best-selling Apple Juices in the USA because people trust the Tree Top name to stand for premium quality, consistency, and taste. That’s the core of the brand.
The Tree Top line includes the famous 100% Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, and Tomato Juice, and Tree Top Apple Chips.
- Pepperidge Farm: From elegantly sweet classics to deliciously decadent new favorites, we have the cookie you crave. From our beginning in Margaret Rudkin's kitchen in 1937 to today, Pepperidge Farm has changed a great deal, but one thing has never changed - our commitment to quality.
Pepperidge Farm’s exquisite cookies include Distinctive, Chunk and Milano lines, and the ever-popular Gold Fish. Pepperidge Farm has over 20 different flavors to entice the taste buds of your whole family
- Walkers: The World’s Finest Shortbread. Whether it’s enjoying one of our traditional varieties or new products like Granola Chocolate Chip Biscuits, Walkers’ reputation has continued to grow as new customers the world over discover the quality of our baking. This has been recognized by industry over the years, too, with Walkers picking up numerous international accolades including five gold Mondiale medals and the Food from Britain Innovation Award. Walkers’ 20+ varieties of biscuits are the Queen’s favorite and the pride of Scotland. And you can find special Christmas items at your local convenience store!
- Vivaloe: Real Aloe Vera Fruit Infusions, with no fructose or preservatives, no artificial colors, and no powder or gelatin. Vivaloe’s great flavors include Original Aloe, Peach Aloe, Coconut Aloe, Mango Aloe, Pink Lemonade Aloe, Honeydew Aloe, and Watermelon Aloe. Vivaloe has real chunks of aloe vera, so remember to bring a big straw!